One of the highlights of Emma's family birthday party was Auntie Em and her wax pot. The men-folk kept razzing each other about waxing different parts of their bodies. After too long, Bub said that he would go ahead and do it. He'd let Emily wax his nose hairs.....(insert my silent chuckling here) He was fine, until the wax wouldn't come off. She had to try 3 or 4 times to get it out. When she did, it came out in one big yank, and the painful face expression you see above. Apparently it hurt him quite a bit. Aiden came to him in an urgent voice and said "Dad! Don't do that again!!!" and Bub said, "Aiden, I HAVE to!" then added "Because I'm a real man." hee hee hee hee hee. With the exception of Bub, we all got a good hearty chuckle out of it. None of the other 'men' were brave enough to follow suit. Pansies! My Darlin' IS a REAL MAN.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
A Real Man....
One of the highlights of Emma's family birthday party was Auntie Em and her wax pot. The men-folk kept razzing each other about waxing different parts of their bodies. After too long, Bub said that he would go ahead and do it. He'd let Emily wax his nose hairs.....(insert my silent chuckling here) He was fine, until the wax wouldn't come off. She had to try 3 or 4 times to get it out. When she did, it came out in one big yank, and the painful face expression you see above. Apparently it hurt him quite a bit. Aiden came to him in an urgent voice and said "Dad! Don't do that again!!!" and Bub said, "Aiden, I HAVE to!" then added "Because I'm a real man." hee hee hee hee hee. With the exception of Bub, we all got a good hearty chuckle out of it. None of the other 'men' were brave enough to follow suit. Pansies! My Darlin' IS a REAL MAN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh! That just makes my nose tingle! I can't believe he did that!
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I guess Leon's not a real man. hehe. I still think Emily should wax his back. Let's peer pressure him into it.
Wow and he let you take pictures?? Talk about a real man!
Check out my blog when you get a chance...I have left something for you!
Post a Comment