Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cookbook Covers

Every time I need a good recipe -a really good recipe- (perhaps to impress my gourmet in-laws) I ask my sister Janet. She is part of a book club who has been meeting together for the past ten years. Each month a different member of the club hosts their meeting in her home and provides dinner. They have the best food there! At least, that's where Janet claims to get her best recipes (which really do impress my in-laws) Apparently, the book club has decided to put all their recipes together into a book, and have asked me to design a cover for it. I've come up with a few ideas. They call themselves the ESTROGEN CONNECTION and the title of their cookbook is "Estrogen In The Kitchen - a ten year anniversary connection collection" In the right hand column above, (just for fun) vote for your favorite cover. Then, I'll let you know which one the club actually chooses.

*I am experiencing TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES If you cannot see the pictures of the cookbooks, try back later. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments: