We got a Wii today. It has virtual characters you can set up for each player called a Mii. You can customize each one with hair, eyes, mouth, etc. You can even adjust how fat or skinny your character is. I was in the process of making my Mii, and pushed the slider over towards the fat end of the spectrum when Aiden turned to me and said "But Mom, aren't you skinny?" I looked at him and said "You think so?" he said "Yeah Mom, you are skinny." Bub patted him on the head and said "Good boy Aiden. Good Boy." I love that kid. He made my day.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I love that kid.....
We got a Wii today. It has virtual characters you can set up for each player called a Mii. You can customize each one with hair, eyes, mouth, etc. You can even adjust how fat or skinny your character is. I was in the process of making my Mii, and pushed the slider over towards the fat end of the spectrum when Aiden turned to me and said "But Mom, aren't you skinny?" I looked at him and said "You think so?" he said "Yeah Mom, you are skinny." Bub patted him on the head and said "Good boy Aiden. Good Boy." I love that kid. He made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ah ha! So you have been reading twilight and go on vacation tomorrow! So glad that you weren't sucked up by the vacuum or something. Email me soon. Chelsey
What a sweetheart! I hope you enjoy your wii. If you watch close, during some games you can sometimes see the mii's that you created.
What a cute picture of the two of you! Your blog is way cute too! You are much more creative than me!
I agree with Sheree. I love that picture! Did Bub take it?
You have a blessed boy! He wins 10 otter pops. It was so good talking with you! Have fun Wiiing
Nice! He is such a cutie! Thanks for a great laugh today! I needed it:)
Post a Comment