
This is the 'hot spot' I cleaned yesterday. Not a huge difference between the before and after, but a difference none the less. And at only a few minutes a day, it's very manageable. Today, I haven't done any cleaning. We went to the castle park this morning to play with the Farmington friends and we've got to leave in just a few minutes to run more errands. We won't get back till later tonight. But it's okay that I didn't do any cleaning today , because my house is cleaner than usual, and this is what my sink looks like all day everyday! Thanks Fly Lady! Hope you all are having a wonderful day too.

3 comments:
I really need to start this! Your sink look FABULOUS!!
such a good idea. I printed off the instructions for the sink and even that seems like a big chore, having to walk down the stairs to get the bleach. yikes. I will do it. I can see why they have to take baby steps!
Killer Fly Lady! Looks awesome! I think I would just like to have you come over and clean my house! I will let you take baby steps:P
Post a Comment