I've discovered some new website/blogs lately that I've really been enjoying. So, I thought I'd share.
The picture above is artwork done by an artist named Andrea Joseph. I really like her style. The drawings you see are cute little "moo cards" I found them on a website called jacketflap.com which is a website for children's book writers, illustrators and publishers. I've had a lot of fun just randomly looking at different illustrators. I just love it! It's so inspiring to me. I don't expect that most of you would it enjoy it as much as I do, but if you like the "moo cards" you can purchase them at moocards.com You can put your own message on the inside, or leave them blank. cool. Maybe I'll try doing an illustration for card exchange next month.
Another one is letterstoaparent.wordpress.com It is a blog that is made of individual letters from mothers across the world, telling about parenthood. Tips, things they've learned, etc. It's very heartfelt and sincere, and it makes me feel connected. Anyone is welcome to send a letter. check it out.
I've signed up for FLY LADY again. It's a whole system of learning tricks and routines to keep your house clean and get it decluttered. I tried it once a few years ago, but I don't think my timing was right. She sends you e-mails to teach you the system, but I didn't have internet at home then, so it didn't really work well for me. I gave up after about a day. I think I'm ready to try it again. I know it's a great program that has worked for hundreds of thousands of people. I started yesterday, and so far, so good. My house is already a lot cleaner than it usually is this time of day. If you'd like to check it out (and maybe do it with me) go to flylady.net
And lastly, I have started a new blog of my own...just for my artwork. Every once in a while, I get an e-mail asking about one of the kits I did for little dreamer, or something else. So, I thought I'd make it easier for people to find it all in one place. Right now it's just got digital scrap on it, but eventually I think it will have blog banners, illustrations, and whatever else I feel like doing. Of course, it won't stop me from posting any of my projects here. They just won't be for sale here. But I don't want to sell to my friends anyway. But, go ahead and check it out if you'd like. It's called susanfitchdesign.blogspot.com and it's also listed in my side bar. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very cute stuff!! Too bad I don't know how to do digital scrapbooking!
Post a Comment