No one ever blog tags me. I kinda feel like the kid on the playground who doesn't get picked for teams. just kidding. I don't think I really want to be tagged, and if I were, I'm not sure I would really even do it. Anyway, my sister sent me this e-mail thing. And instead of forwarding it on to "10 people" before my grandmother's cat dies, I thought I'd just post it here since I'm kinda hard up for anything interesting to post anyway. So here goes. And just for the sake of seeing if other people are willing to do what I probably wouldn't....I tag Jen, Rebecca, Emily, Ellen, Rachel, and Nora.
1. What time did you get up today?
6:48 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds--they are my birthstone :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Iron Man. (awesome. love a good super hero flick.)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
uh....probably the office. Though I also enjoy a plethora of other shows. (I watch too much TV)
5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
I don't usually eat breakfast. But I'm trying to be more healthy, so lately I've eaten special K cereal bars. They are really yummy. or cold cereal. granola mostly. I like that kind of stuff.
6. What is your middle name?
I don't have one.
7. What food do you dislike?
tomatoes and anything in a 'natural casing'
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I'm a nerd. I listen to talk radio more than CDs. But I have a few mix CDs I've made myself that I listen to pretty often. (For Christmas, everyone in Bub's family made a mix of their top 20 favorite songs and traded them. It was a fun get-to-know-you. I still like mine the best.)
9. What kind of car do you drive?
2002 Nissan Xterra
10. What characteristics do you despise?
insincerity and arrogance.
11. Favorite item of clothing?
pajama bottoms (& a t-shirt)
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
somewhere with a beach.
13. What color is your bathroom?
boring beige
14. Where would you retire to?
hmmm. I dunno. What ever place ends up feeling like home.
15. What was your most memorable birthday?
my 4th I guess. It was raining. I wore an orange flowered dress. My mom put animal crackers on my cake. I got a little doctor kit, and my big sister sent me a present all the way from her mission in Spain. It was a blue haired rag doll. She made it herself.
16. Favorite Sport to watch?
HOCKEY! or basketball.
17. Favorite saying:
(?????)
18. When is your birthday?
April 23
19. Early Bird or Night Owl?
Night Owl. I like the mornings, but I'm more naturally inclined to stay up late, and usually do.(did you happen to notice what time I posted this?)
20. What is your shoe size?
7 1/2 it's gone up about half a size with each child.
21. Pets?
Cody, our yellow lab and Lenny our cockatiel.
22. What did you want to be when you were little?
an artist and a mommy.
23. How are you today?
fine.
24. What is your favorite candy?
I don't know. licorice maybe? I prefer baked goods.
25. What is your favorite flower?
purple iris
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 22 (going to yellowstone)
27. What is your full name?
Susan Meeks Fitch
28. What are you listening to right now?
the hum of the computer, the blowing of the air conditioning, and Dora softly in the background. (Emma won't go to sleep)
29. What was the last thing you ate?
peanut butter flavored whoppers and popcorn. (we watched Enchanted)
30. Do you wish on stars?
sometimes. (prayer seems to be more effective though)
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
imperial violet
32. How is the weather right now?
pretty nice. Not too cold anymore. Not too hot yet.
33. Favorite soft drink?
root beer
34. Favorite Restaurant?
hmm. so many. Spaghetti Factory, Red Robin, Training Table or Crown Burger.
35. Hair Color?
What you see is what you get. I'm too lazy to color it. I guess you could describe it as a dark dark blonde, but not quite brunette?
36. Siblings?
3 brothers, 5 sisters (I'm the youngest)
37. Favorite day of the year?
I dunno. I guess....a quiet relaxing worry free day.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my electric train and my snoopy doll.
39. Summer or Winter?
Summer
40. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs
41. Coffee or tea?
neither.
42. Chocolate or Vanilla?
depends on the desert, and my mood.
43. What is under your bed?
dirty socks, and Cody's ball.
44. Who is your longest friend?
Teresa
45. What did you do last night?
sent the kids to bed and watched National Treasure 2 with Bub. It was our movie weekend.
46. What are you afraid of?
being a single Mom.
47. Salty or Sweet?
sweet.
48. How many keys on your key ring?
six
49. How many years at your current job?
(mom) 6 years
50. Favorite day of the week?
don't have one.
51. How many towns have you lived in?
ten
52. Do you make friends easily?
I don't know. It's kind of an awkward thing for me.
This concludes more than you ever wanted to know about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Susan! It's fun to get to know you that way :)- I love the pictures with your kids below, they are adorable...
Post a Comment