Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Awkward.

Last week we had a cute Family Home Evening.  Aiden chose the song "Awkward Ever Awkward" (Called to Serve) and Emma sang along with "La La La" at the top of her lungs through the whole thing.  Bub and I got a good chuckle out of it.  Somehow, "Awkward Ever Awkward" seems to fit our family quite well. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Thanks for visiting my blog. It has been very helpful having a place to vent and share. I have met some of the neatest people from it. Please let me know when you get your group blog up and running, I will be a frequent visitor. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Amy
(littlemuffinhead)

Rencher Fam said...

Sue-thanks for the laugh! Awkward ever Awkward should be our family's theme song too!:)

Rachael said...

That is so funny! Emma used those exact words also. I guess we assume that little ones know what words we are singing!