Thursday, August 28, 2008

Creepy AND Cool....

But is it more creepy, or is it more cool? I'm afraid my curiosity will win out on this one. I'm going to have to go and take LOTS of pictures. I can't get better anatomical models for drawing than this! The models in my college classes were all covered up with skin!
Click here to figure out what I'm talking about. Anybody wanna come with me?

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Is this the same thing that has been on display in Las Vegas? I just recently started hearing about it! It would be cool, I think. I would just have to eat before I go! :)

Rencher Fam said...

I'm still trying to decide if it's creepy or cool! One time I saw Dr. Oz on Oprah and he brought all these body parts and showed how smoking affects them. It was pretty interesting...maybe I would think that it was cool!!

Anonymous said...

Sydnee and I would like to go with you. I think it looks totally cool.

Nicole said...

I went when it was out here in DC... one of the coolest things I have EVER seen. I thought they displayed the bodies very appropriately, and I learned TONS. I felt like I was in a college anatomy class. Plan on spending a couple of hours learning about the human body. :)

DA pages said...

Ive seen this guy on like the discovery channel or something! I know your phobia and if you need someone to go with...well I would have to see! By the way that is way funny about aidens song awkward ever awkward!

Nicole said...

I heard this is sooooo cool, and I was told that if I ever have the chance to go, I should. I may actually try to go see it.

Anonymous said...

I could look just as skinny as all those show off models if I just lost some weight!