Friday, August 8, 2008

To Hell and back....

Well, we made it back. And despite the heat, we had a pretty good trip I'd say. Thank Heavens for swimming pools. We had fun touring through Zions national park , though I wouldn't recommend pushing a wheelchair around the trails...at least not when the park is so hot and so crowded.
Once home, my pre-ordered copy of 'Breaking Dawn' (last book in the Twilight series) was waiting on the doorstep from Amazon. So, of course- I read it. I enjoyed it, but it didn't seem as good to me as the other books in the series. Some parts felt like they dragged on. others,....I don't know. They just didn't capture me like some of the other books did. Still, It's good to know how everything turned out, and I like how Bella ends up....oh that reminds me. My sister in law has started a book club blog. Check it out at www.readjaneread.blogspot.com anyone can join, and this months book just happens to be "Breaking Dawn". Check it out and put in your two cents!
Now, it's back to the drawing board for me. More projects. Actually several more. Including wedding announcements and a bulletin board for the elementary school.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

glad you had fun in S.G. i am headed there tomorrow. 103 is the average this week.... at least everywhere is air-conditioned