I summoned Aiden on his sick bed this morning to draw a name.
And the WINNER of my great blogiversary giveaway is....
JULIE HASSELL!
Congratulations, you have won the original of this fabulous illustration.
I also had Emma chose 2 second place winners:
TRUDY and JANET
you two can choose whether you would like a printout of this illustration, or a little something from my digital site. Just let me know.
Thanks everybody for playing! I've had fun with this, so I think I'll probably do more giveaways in the future. Perhaps, when I finish the digital Halloween kit I'm working on.......hmmm. Keep checking back!
And the WINNER of my great blogiversary giveaway is....
JULIE HASSELL!
Congratulations, you have won the original of this fabulous illustration.
I also had Emma chose 2 second place winners:
TRUDY and JANET
you two can choose whether you would like a printout of this illustration, or a little something from my digital site. Just let me know.
Thanks everybody for playing! I've had fun with this, so I think I'll probably do more giveaways in the future. Perhaps, when I finish the digital Halloween kit I'm working on.......hmmm. Keep checking back!

3 comments:
Am I the Julie that is the winner Sue? If so, SCORE!! I love the pic. It will look awesome framed in Hallee's room.
Wow! I never win anything! Your the kind of friend everyone wishes they had: a great friend and extremely talented, too!
Oh man!! I didn't win...I hate drawings! hehehe!! Even on my birthday I wasn't lucky...
Sue thanks for having a great blog. I love keeping up with you through this...I just don't have an exciting life to make my own blog... Hope you have a good week!
Karen (Larson from Salem...old college roommate...)
Post a Comment