Monday, September 8, 2008

FREE!! GIVEAWAY!! FREE!!

This coming Friday - Sept 12, 2008 is my first blogiversary.  I have been blogging for a whole year!  To celebrate, I thought I might try to do one of those giveaways that I've seen on other blogs.  (I'm a copycat.)  I will be giving away an ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION.  It will not be the illustration you see above, but I thought you should see an example.  I haven't yet been inspired as to what I'll draw.  But I will be doing it sometime this week.  It's my way of saying thanks to my readers--whoever you may be. (that means it's okay if I don't know you!)  If you'd like to enter the drawing, and I hope everyone will.... please leave a comment.  Tell me who you are, where you are from,  how you found my blog/how you know me, and if you have an idea as to what the illustration should be, put that in there too. Of course none of that is mandatory, except your name.  But I get curious as to who visits.  I'll have the kiddos help me pick a name out of a hat on Friday and announce the winner then.  I may also choose one or two runner-ups, (or is it runners up?) to receive some of my digital scrapbooking kits.  I am working on a Halloween one right now.  Anyway....  leave a comment.  Thanks for reading.  

13 comments:

Nicole said...

I would be the first one to comment. I love reading your blog. I don't leave comments often, but I still love the blog and catching up on your life. I continue to be one of your biggest fans! Love you!
Nicole Peterson Davis

Anonymous said...

You are very talented! I would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Dont forget me Sue! Julie Hassell

Rencher Fam said...

Tell Aiden and Emma to fold my slip all crazy so that it will get picked! :) haha! Have a great day Sue.

Mel said...

yay, I love giveaways!

camie said...

Can I be included? I love your work and blog! Camie Davis

Janet said...

pick me! pick me!

Anonymous said...

No pick me. After all it is my birthday on Sunday. That could be my present:)

ellen said...

the only thing i have really won lately is a little extra "single mom time" while the hubby is away on business again so, winning your giveaway would be a welcome change! it's me, ahakmid! your foreign friend. (wink wink) reading your blog makes me feel like we do not live so far apart...heaven only knows what kind of "pantyhose damage" we could do to our children if we lived much closer to eachother but i still do dream of the day....hopefully it will happen someday! you are now and will always be my little hero supersue!

Nora Mair said...

Happy blogiversary. I'd love an illustration of something fall! ooo I hope I win!

Rachael said...

What a great idea for your first year of blogging! Put my name down... even though I never win anything!

Trudy said...

I'd love some artwork! Abby and Ryland no longer share rooms and Abby's walls are bare. As you know, Abby LOVES princesses, so a piece of princess artwork would be my vote! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, oh, oh, me! ME! I want one