These pictures are actually from last summer (2007) But, I was wishing I had something funny to post, and life right now is just very normal. I really did just happen to look out the window and see this though. Ah, to be a little boy.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is too funny!
That looks like something that might happen outside my window! :)
I have yet to experience this moment, but it looks like what Nick said he did all the time, too! I'm sorry about your lawn issue. That's really rude! Don't they give some sort of warning, first? How frustrating!
love it! wish i could pee standing up too:) we still have to potty train the boys before we catch this on film!
Susan! Hey there! This is Rustie! A blast from Mike's middle school years. :) Your children are absolutely adorable and you are very talented at getting the perfect frame. I hope I get to see you on Facebook soon! :D
Post a Comment