
I got a little sidetracked with my hypochondriac's fetish, but I finally finished the blogiversary giveaway drawing. Now, I'll just have to walk it over to you Julie! Then back to the joys and glories of catching up on my laundry.
To those of you who wanted to win, and didn't: keep checking back, I think I'll do this more often. I do so much computer stuff these days I don't get as much of a chance to do actual hand drawn illustrations, and it's what I truly love. Doing giveaways will be a good excuse to get me drawing.
To those of you who wanted to win, and didn't: keep checking back, I think I'll do this more often. I do so much computer stuff these days I don't get as much of a chance to do actual hand drawn illustrations, and it's what I truly love. Doing giveaways will be a good excuse to get me drawing.

2 comments:
It looks amazing Sue! What a fun talent you have! I am so glad that you were able to get a diagnosis for Aiden; sometimes things are easier once you know what is going on. I hope this week is better for you! =)
Thanks again Sue! I love it!!
Post a Comment