Friday, February 22, 2008

If only.....

If only my children could get along like this all the time.....this picture was taken in "Red Rock" as Aiden calls it. It is really Pioneer Park in St. George, and Aiden is only kissing his sister because we made him. :)

I was looking on Little Dreamer designs today. (click on it to go there yourself.) It looks as if they are having a contest to find a new designer for their digital scrapbooking products. I must admit, I am seriously thinking about entering the competition. I'm scared to death about it though. I've been designing for Rusty Pickle for the past two and a half years. You would think that would give me some confidence in the matter, but no. I'm actually feeling rather Rusty (no pun intended) with my designing skills. RP is just now printing designs that I did for them last April. I haven't done anything since then really.... But I do really enjoy designing....What's the big deal? why should this scare me so much? What am I afraid of? It seems fun. I should just do it right? I don't know. I say that, and then I get butterflies in my stomach. I'll have to think about it. But, I've only got a week left to do it in. dang it! I know I'll be stewing about this all day. I wish someone else could make decisions for me.....anybody want the job?

3 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

YES!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Who could be better than you?!!!

ellen said...

ummm.DO IT! remember when we usded to be the "get it girls"? well now we are do it girls:) DOOOOO IIIIT!!! :)
ahakmid

Roberts Fam'ly said...

You should definitely try! I have seen your some of your RP stuff and it is so cute! What is there to lose?