On to more important things. Aiden's birthday party on Saturday. I wouldn't let him have another Star Wars party, so he decided to have an "Army Guy" party instead. I've gotten some ideas off of the internet for some relay races and other games. I think it will turn out pretty fun. Then again, they are 5 and 6 year olds. Even if I just locked them in the basement to play they'd have a good time just being together. That's the kind of entertaining I like. no pressure. And they won't even care if my house is clean or not. (I still hope it WILL be clean by then)
Sunday will be a birthday dinner for Bub. Lucky for me, his Mom will be doing all the cooking. Who doesn't love their own Mom's cooking -- especially for a birthday dinner?! I'm certainly not complaining. My Mother in Law is a fabulous cook and I get a night off from cooking. It's a good deal all around.

1 comment:
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment