Just got back from Sunny Saint George! We had a wonderful trip. This is a picture I took of Aiden and Emma on the steps of the temple. I have been learning some tricks in photoshop. This is my first attempt at making a picture look really pretty. I will try to post more photos of our adventures later. --After I've had a chance to experiment a little more with doctoring them up.Upon returning home, I found out that my big brother has cancer. Not sure on the details yet. They are still doing testing on the extent of things, but will start chemo and radiation soon to try to shrink the tumor. In the meantime, I'd like to ask all of you reading this to please put him and his family in your prayers. and if you are so inclined, we will also be fasting and praying for him this Sunday. Thank you! I know that combined faith can work miracles.

4 comments:
Hey we were in St. George this week too! Wasn't the weather so nice?
Great picture!
I am so sorry to hear about your brother Sue. We will be sure to remember him in our prayers. What a cute picture of the kids!
I am so sorry to hear about your brother Sue. We will be sure to remember him in our prayers. What a cute picture of the kids!
Thanks again for helping me out with Sunday especially now that I read about your brother. I am so sorry. We will be praying for him.
Post a Comment