
I have kind of abandoned the "ROCKSTAR" collection in favor of this nameless sort of Valentines one. It has 5 papers though, and I need to narrow it down to 3.....care to vote?I'm hoping to get some embellishments done tomorrow. So I can submit it. I just need to be done with this. Both My Darlin's birthday, and my Aiden's are this weekend and I still have much to prepare.

3 comments:
Cute papers Sue! It was hard to pick just three! Good Luck!
For sure the "note" one. I am also fond of the paisley hearts too! Adorable!
Melissa here, I seriously love the rock star theme. So cute and original. I am not a scrapbook guru but I have never seen rock star stuff. I would buy that paper. I also love the elementary valentine note school paper. I make picture frames out of scrapbook paper and I know I would buy that paper for frames and they would sell!!!! You are amazing and I want a little of your talent!!!!
Post a Comment