I must apologize. I realize that I promised the Howlers & Growlers kit to be ready in two weeks. And that was two weeks ago. I am not usually a flake. But I have spread myself really thin over the last few months. And even though I thought I could get it all done in two weeks, it has taken longer. I am finishing up a project for a private client today. Then I just have one project left. An illustration for the Children's Justice Center Rockin' 4th bike rally. I get to illustrate a Harley t-shirt. Well, it won't really have Harley on it, cause that's a trademark brand name and that would be copyright infringement. But, I'll be illustrating a Biker dude in Harley style. I'm excited to do it. I think it will be lots of fun. Illustrating is my favorite thing to do, and creating characters is my favorite thing about illustrating. So it should go smooth and quick. Then onto Howlers & Growlers. which, I have been working on here and there between all my projects for other people. [I've got to do something for myself--right?] It's going to be so fun and jam packed full of goodies! I'm not really sure if anyone is interested in Howlers and Growlers any more anyway.....I haven't heard anything about it. Is there anyone still out there who is interested? If not, I'll just make the kit for myself.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I must apologize. I realize that I promised the Howlers & Growlers kit to be ready in two weeks. And that was two weeks ago. I am not usually a flake. But I have spread myself really thin over the last few months. And even though I thought I could get it all done in two weeks, it has taken longer. I am finishing up a project for a private client today. Then I just have one project left. An illustration for the Children's Justice Center Rockin' 4th bike rally. I get to illustrate a Harley t-shirt. Well, it won't really have Harley on it, cause that's a trademark brand name and that would be copyright infringement. But, I'll be illustrating a Biker dude in Harley style. I'm excited to do it. I think it will be lots of fun. Illustrating is my favorite thing to do, and creating characters is my favorite thing about illustrating. So it should go smooth and quick. Then onto Howlers & Growlers. which, I have been working on here and there between all my projects for other people. [I've got to do something for myself--right?] It's going to be so fun and jam packed full of goodies! I'm not really sure if anyone is interested in Howlers and Growlers any more anyway.....I haven't heard anything about it. Is there anyone still out there who is interested? If not, I'll just make the kit for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm here! Patiently waiting! Yay.
CAN"T WAIT!!!
So, I bow down at the feet of the expert. I got a cricut a while ago, and I was thinking of making card making kits to give away as gifts, but then someone told me I could sell them. How would one go about doing that?
Post a Comment