
I am getting close to finishing my projects. These are some of the things I've been doing for the CJC rockin' 4th bike ride. I wish had more to show. I worked nearly all day yesterday on an illustration of a biker man -which I hope will turn out really cool- but, apparently I forgot to 'save' because when I opened up the file this morning, there was no sign of the man anywhere. Only his motorcycle was left. can I just say here I SO NEED A BREAK! I am brain dead. Lucky for me, my husband is taking me away next Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday to the Zermatt resort in Midway, Utah. (kids are going to grandma and grandpa's--thanks Mike & Mary!) He has a convention for work to go to there. That just means I get a lot of alone time. I love alone time. I thrive on alone time. It is largely responsible for my mental health, and these days, it is in very short supply. I plan on taking a bunch of art supplies. The kind I can use with my hands. Nothing digital. I picture sitting on my balcony all day long making pretty pictures. It will be heaven. Then my darlin' will come home and we'll go out to dinner. I won't have to cook. It will 2nd heaven. I haven't dreamt up all the details, but I'm sure by the time it's over, I'll been in 7th heaven--or higher. I'd also like to add here that I got a little bit of work done on the Howlers & Growlers yesterday too. I'm aiming to get it done by Monday the 12th so it can be up before I leave on Tuesday the 13th. If you send me an e-mail on Monday I can probably get it sent to you before I go, so keep watching. I won't be near a computer while I'm gone, so I won't be able to send it again till Friday.
anyway, off to run errands while the kiddos are at school, then back home to recreate the biker man, do some laundry & dishes and hopefully get some more work done on the Howlers & growlers.

2 comments:
Good Luck on all of your projects Sue. I'm glad that you are getting a real vacation this time and hope that it will be the 7th Heaven of your wildest dreams!!:)
So I've just read over your life and I feel so lucky to have been let in--you know when I have time, blog style. Talk about a groovy escape next week, what respit. It was so good talking to you yesterday. I'll keep in touch about the cabin retreat. I was thinking we could even make ash cakes in the fire pit out back.
Post a Comment