
My friend Rachel (of Parrish People fame) had this fun little quiz on her blog. So, I copied it of course. I have a theory though. She got vanilla, and she said it was her least favorite ice cream. Or something to that effect. Well, I got Rocky Road, which is my least favorite. I do not like chocolate ice cream of any sort. But my theory is that everyone will get their least favorite ice cream. Try it, and let me know!

6 comments:
Sue,
I LOVE your website!! I tried this quiz and I actually got my favorite icecream--mint chocolate chip!
oops!! that was from me, Karen ;)
Hey Sue,
I took the quiz and got my least favorite-coffee yuck!
Have fun this weekend.
We are going to Richfield on Sunday.
I got vanilla-my least favorite... unless its on top of a warm gooey brownie or covered in hot fudge!! :)
I'm plain old vanilla... :) So fun! Thanks for sharing.
Nicole
Rocky Road surprised me, Sue! I don't picture you as being dramatic and unpredictable! What did you think?
Post a Comment