Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Drum roll please......
I'll get right to it: I made it into the final round of the Little Dreamer Design competition. I am one of the top six! (They couldn't narrow it down to top 5, so they decided to go with six.) Tomorrow I will receive a new challenge. the last challenge. According to the general explanation of the competition, it will be to design a 'full kit' of some sort, which will then go on sale at Little Dreamer for $2. Each purchase counts as a vote for me. The winner will be decided 60% on votes and 40% by Little Dreamer. We should know by next week. I must say that I'm pleased. I feel compelled to do my best on each project. But after that, this has not been about winning to me. It's been more about just seeing what I can do. So I am pleased to have done so well so far. It will be fun to see what happens in the next round. What ever happens, I'm just glad I've done it. It's so far out of my comfort zone to 'compete' in any way, I'm glad I've pushed myself to do it. In the end, I've won my own battle, and that what's important to me. Thanks everyone for paying attention and for giving me all your input. It has been a fun journey and it will be fun to see how the rest of it plays out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH SUE!!!! I am so excited for you! I was wondering how I get to see your kits on Little Dreamers? I wanted to download all of them! I will be sure to buy your kit next week! I can't wait to see what's next! I wish that I had the creativity that you do! It would be fun to see inside that head of yours and see everything that's running through it! You have so many good ideas...GOOD LUCK!!
Congrats Susan!! I will purchase/vote for sure.
Wew-Hoo! Great job Sue! I knew you would get past that last round for sure! Your kit was awesome!
Post a Comment