Did you make that Sue? You are a woman of many talents!!
I love the tooth pillow that is such a good idea! I haven't checked your blog for a while so I didn't really know what was going on with you! CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO THE FINAL ROUND! (all caps means I am really excited)
I love the tooth pillow! That looks so cute! Isn't it fun when you get to re-create something you had as a child?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you make that Sue? You are a woman of many talents!!
I love the tooth pillow that is such a good idea! I haven't checked your blog for a while so I didn't really know what was going on with you! CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO THE FINAL ROUND! (all caps means I am really excited)
I love the tooth pillow! That looks so cute! Isn't it fun when you get to re-create something you had as a child?
Post a Comment