I took all your advice and went with the Monsters. This is the final product. I finished it and got it downloaded last night around 10:30 or 11:00. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! (deadline was midnight!) Well, I can't really say I waited....It's been a very busy week. I say that a lot lately. But really, it was very busy. Not only did we have Emma's birthday and party, but Aiden suddenly came down with a fever, headache, sore throat, & stomach ache. I've kept him home from school the last few days. the fever is gone, but I feel so sad for him-- His throat hurts so bad, he keeps crying: "I can't take it! I can't take it!" I thought I might take him to the see the doctor but wouldn't you know it, today is the one day during the week that our pediatrician is out of the office. poor little guy. He's our healthy one who never gets sick! My poor house has been terribly neglected too. At least the kids haven't been. That's what matters most.....Anyway, I'm in for a long and suspenseful day. I'll be checking my e-mail on the hour, or the half hour to see if I've made it through the next round of competition...... Thanks for all your input! I appreciate it!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Its out of my hands now.
I took all your advice and went with the Monsters. This is the final product. I finished it and got it downloaded last night around 10:30 or 11:00. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! (deadline was midnight!) Well, I can't really say I waited....It's been a very busy week. I say that a lot lately. But really, it was very busy. Not only did we have Emma's birthday and party, but Aiden suddenly came down with a fever, headache, sore throat, & stomach ache. I've kept him home from school the last few days. the fever is gone, but I feel so sad for him-- His throat hurts so bad, he keeps crying: "I can't take it! I can't take it!" I thought I might take him to the see the doctor but wouldn't you know it, today is the one day during the week that our pediatrician is out of the office. poor little guy. He's our healthy one who never gets sick! My poor house has been terribly neglected too. At least the kids haven't been. That's what matters most.....Anyway, I'm in for a long and suspenseful day. I'll be checking my e-mail on the hour, or the half hour to see if I've made it through the next round of competition...... Thanks for all your input! I appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO CUTE SUE! It's been fun to see all of your amazing designs...good luck!
p.s. I hope your little guy gets feeling better soon!
Oh I hope you see this. I found these cute little critters being used in a layout on another blog and have been hunting for them. I went to littledreamers but there is only one kit from you. Please hun, I have to have these. How can I get them? I got a big chuckle out of your little "mommy" quips on your blog. Peeing in the heat vent....oh lord, what I have to look forward to. I have a 2 1/2 yr old son and I can just picture him doing that. Could you contact me at trafficdirsgirl@gmail.com about the howlers and growlers please. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment