Monday, March 24, 2008

Well....Here it is.


I haven't showered, I stink, and my house is a wreck, but I finally got my submission finished and sent in to little dreamer. These are the six papers I started with. But you can see the final product too. Now is the time where I hold my breath, and pray I made the right choices until tomorrow when they post the winners. I am more nervous this time than I have been ever before. Perhaps it's because I know 15 people will have to be eliminated this time. Perhaps it's because I know that only the top 5 will remain. Maybe it's just that I'm always unsure about whether I chose the best things to go into my kit. I don't know about all that. What I do know is that I will be anxiously awaiting tomorrows announcement. Thanks to all of you for giving me your opinions and encouragement over the past 4 weeks. I've decided that if I don't make it through this round, I might just start selling digital kits on e-bay....we'll see.

2 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

Looks great Sue! I think the ones that you chose for the kit are great!
I will be keeping my fingers crossed!!
By the way, Bub makes a beautiful woman...:)

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I love it Sue! It is so cute. You should definitely sell digital kits on ebay. I'm trying to learn how to do online scrapbooking. Good luck!