
Emma has had a wonderful birthday! On Saturday, Great Grandma Cardwell (with the red hair) treated her to Disney Princesses on Ice. She LOVED it! It's probably a Mom thing, but I bawled through the whole thing just because I loved seeing Emma so happy and so excited. I wasn't sure who her favorite princess was. I had it narrowed down to Sleeping beauty and Cinderella, but all doubt has been removed. Emma can't control her movements very well. So when she waves, it looks more like her hands are just flapping around. When CINDERELLA came out onto the ice, Emma whole body arched up and both her arms started flapping around wildly and she let out the biggest cutest giddy squeal I've ever heard! We all giggled at her. I had a hard time hold ing on to her. Any one else looking at her probably thought she was going into convulsions. Our sweet Emma. So she likes Cinderella best. Afterwards, I took her to one of the souvenir stands to let her choose something. The exciting thing is that she's starting to talk now. I gave her a few options and asked her what she wanted. She was able to tell me 'doll' (which was really a plastic figurine) then I asked her which princess by the colors, Belle- yellow, Sleeping Beauty- pink, Cinderella- blue, etc. She said 'blue' and started flapping her hands again. She was so excited to get it! When I wheeled her through the crowd, she held on tight to it, but kept holding it up to all the people saying "look!" Our sweet sweet Emma. and what a tenderhearted Mom I must be. It all made me flap my hands too, just to keep the tears in. :) Happy Birthday Emma our St. Patricks day girl.

4 comments:
She looks way too cute in her Cinderella dress! Happy BDAY Emma!
Oh, isn't she just the cutest little thing! I am so glad she had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday - Cinderella is a favorite around here, too :o)
I had to come find your blog after seeing your DARLING monsters at LDD! Good luck to you - they are fabulous!
I love that you went to Disney on Ice! It brought back so many memories. It made me so happy to hear how excited Emma was! She is so adorable.
What a beautiful princess Emma is! I love the princess stage and it is wonderful when you can create an unforgetable moment for them.
Post a Comment