Saturday, March 15, 2008

Round 3.....



Well, our new challenge for this week says "Create a Doodle pack with 4 different doodles. You may only use clip-art on ONE of your doodles, all other items must be hand drawn." (Doodles in digital scrapbooking would be used like a rubber stamp in regular scrapbooking)  I am much more of an illustrator than a designer, so you would think that this challenge would be easy for me. Quite the contrary. For that very reason it is proving to be the most difficult! Because drawing is my strong point, I can literally do ANYTHING! which makes it all the more difficult to decide what to do.
I want to show off the fact that I can draw, I want to do something original and creative to stand out from the other contestants, but I also want it to be applicable to scrapbooking. Here are some sketches I've done over the week. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear your input and comments on these ideas. I am leaning in certain ways myself. I've kind of narrowed it down to two ideas (unless I can come up with a better idea.) So let me know your thoughts. Its all due Monday by midnight.
and Now I'm off to Disney Princess wishes on Ice for Emma's birthday! I'll post pictures when we get them!
Thanks for your comments!

3 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

I love them Sue! I don't think that you could go wrong with any of them!! personally, I think the monsters are kind of cute! I love the swirly, viney thing that looks like claws!! You are so creative!

DA pages said...

Sue, I really like the monsters! I think they would be so cute for a little boy scrapbook page! thanks so much for inviting me to emmas birthday party! I had so much fun!

Jessica said...

I love this, Sue - 'specially the little monster dudes. Way cute! I just dl'ed them from LDD and can wait to use them. Good luck - you deserve to get this design spot.