
I made it through to another round in the Little Dreamer Design competition. On to round 4. I feel like I'm in my own little version of American Idol. Funny thing- the further I get, the more worried I get! :) I'm having an awful lot of fun though. It's good to be challenged. Speaking of Challenges, this week, we're supposed to make a mini-kit (3 papers, 3 elements) using this pillow for inspiration. hmmmm. I've got a few ideas already. Wish me luck!

4 comments:
I knew it Sue! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see what you design next!
You have to be the most talented girl EVER! I am downloading your little monsters now, I have the perfect layout...
Best of luck with the next round! I am sure you will do fab!
I love the mish mash style and how it all goes together being that its mish-mashed. Your designs are incredible and I bet this will be awesome as well.
Awesome! You'll shine and I can't wait to see (and use, if I should be so lucky) the finished product! Moreover, I can't wait to purchase more of your stuff elsewhere. Gotta do some sleuthing, if it's out there. Otherwise, get crackin'! JK, kind of. =)
Post a Comment