Some very creative homeless folks! I saw a package on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago about a fortune 500 CEO that was photographing homeless folks with dignity. Like your blog!
Alan is going to freak out when I show this too him...by the way, he is going to call you tomorrow and try to answer any questions. Talk to ya soon!
my favorite is still "family kidnapped by ninjas, need money for karate lessons." or something like that! love the pictures. where did you find them?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Some very creative homeless folks! I saw a package on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago about a fortune 500 CEO that was photographing homeless folks with dignity. Like your blog!
Alan is going to freak out when I show this too him...by the way, he is going to call you tomorrow and try to answer any questions. Talk to ya soon!
my favorite is still "family kidnapped by ninjas, need money for karate lessons." or something like that! love the pictures. where did you find them?
Post a Comment