Susan, I just got your kit from LDD. You are so talented woooweee! I love your paper w/the kids on it . . . super precious. The size of the kit is enormous. Wonderful. Thank you.
Thank you Katie! I appreciate your compliments, and the fact that you actually bought my kit! It makes me giggle that someone (who doesn't even know me) would buy it. I'd love to see what you make with it!
2 comments:
Susan, I just got your kit from LDD. You are so talented woooweee! I love your paper w/the kids on it . . . super precious. The size of the kit is enormous. Wonderful. Thank you.
Thank you Katie! I appreciate your compliments, and the fact that you actually bought my kit! It makes me giggle that someone (who doesn't even know me) would buy it. I'd love to see what you make with it!
Post a Comment