Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Celebrity Look-a-likes

http://www.myheritage.com/collage
WHAT THE HECK?!!! I hope you all get as much of a chuckle out of this as I did. I saw this fun little advertisement for this website that will show you your celebrity look a likes...sounded like fun. I'm thinkin' maybe Jody Foster, or Helen Hunt. When I was young and slender that's what people used to say. So I loaded up my picture and the only 'celebrity' I know is 'Gidget'! (Sally Fields) and all the rest are ASIAN? What's up with that? My sister always did tell me I had chinese eyes....I hope she gets a kick out of this. I think it's hilarious! I dare the rest of you to try it!

3 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

You know when people type "LOL"? I always wonder if they are really "laughing out loud" or they just think that what they read is funny. Well Sue, when I read this post, I was really "Laughing out Loud"!
LOL LOL LOL!!! I'll let you know what celebrity I'm supposed to look like...I wonder if mine will all be Asian as well?

DA pages said...

I had no idea you were asian!? Ha Ha!

ellen said...

yeah, i always thought you looked a little exotic too:) i plugged in hubbys picture once )hairless and all) he it came back with mostly girl pictures!?! take it for what it's worth? i think you are adorable!