Monday, April 21, 2008


I've had several requests for my HOWLERS & GROWLERS from round 3 of the design competition, so I've decided to make a full sized kit out of them. I haven't decided yet how to make it available to the public...ebay, or if I can just sell it right off the little ol' blog here. I'm not familiar with these things. Anyway, If you happen to be interested, keep checking back. I think it will be a week or two. I've got a plate full of (non-scrapbooking related) art projects to get done first. But I'll keep the blog posted on it. If you've got any suggestions as to what kinds of papers or foo-foos you'd like with it, I'll do my best to incorporate what I can. Also, If you'd like to leave me your e-mail address, I'll make sure to let you know when it's ready. Thanks for the great response everyone! stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

HOORAY! I can hardly wait!!!!

Rencher Fam said...

Hey...I sent you an email last night about the question you asked me, but it got sent back. I'll try to send it again. Hope u are having a great day!

Celia Fae said...

I can't believe you know how to do all sorts of fab design things and you are asking ME a question. I'll try.

You get a profile picture by going into your profile, clicking edit, and then scrolling down to Photo. It asks you for your photo url, and that's the tricky part. It will only accept a photo that has been published somewhere else. I suggest you post a photo of yourself on your blog, wait a day, and then copy that photo's url into your profile picture.

Let me know if it works.

Anonymous said...

Hey if you need the a preview for the adorable monsters that you are going to sell, free to use my layout as a preview. You can link it, or I can send you a copy.
Let me know!
PS CONGRATS on the sweet ride. I still have the ole mission bike (soon to be retiring it! YAHOO!)