
Thank you all for your encouragement and support through this design competition. I would never have made it to the finals without you. I suppose it's time to make lemonade though. The results have been announced, and I was not among the 3 winners they chose. I have to admit that I feel a little bit sad. Any rejection is. But I also feel very relieved. I just don't feel in my heart that it was the right thing for me to do. Thinking about it, I feel good. I think it all worked out for the best. It was a fun competition. A fun adventure. I stepped out of my comfort zone and I learned an awful lot. I can do whatever I want to now. I could start my own website. I've thought about selling my own stuff on e-bay. I'm even tempted to leave the scrapbooking world all together. I enjoy it, but I really LOVE drawing pictures. That's where I think my heart is. And most of me wants to just be a Mom. I love being a Mom. So many choices, and all of them good. some better.

5 comments:
Heck, I say if you have Lemons skip the lemonade and make some yummy Lemon Meringue (you are so much better than "just" lemonade). You are so talented, and I know whatever you end up doing it will be above and beyond what the average joe can do. Even with raising your children.
If you should decide to venture into the scrapbook designing world, you have on creative team member eager to make your awesome stuff shine!
that should say "one creative team member eager to make your awesome stuff shine"
;)
I found you on one of the last days of the competition and immediatley purchased once upon a time kit....I only wish I had found you sooner--I absolutely LOVE your howlers and growlers! If you fo decide to sell on your site or ebay I have to have that kit!
I cant believe you werent chosen but I guess after reading this post a congratulations is in order! You are an amazing artist and I cant wait to see what you do in the future!
**sorry forgot to add that I am currently working on a kit called bed bugs and closet monsters.....but now I'm a little intemidated because yor monsters were so awesome....hmm lol--thats a good thing
Sue, you should be so proud of all that you have accomplished over the course of this competition! I am totally blown away by your talent and know that whatever you decide to do, it will be great! I want you to design some kits for ebay so that at I can buy them!:)
Post a Comment