Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Well, it's a bit late in coming, but I thought I'd post a couple Easter pictures. I don't know why Aiden always seems to have something in his mouth when I'm snappin' pictures on a holiday morning. You'd think the kid actually eats! He's such a stinker, he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him in his Sunday duds. I didn't think that "I don't want my picture taken" / "talk to the hand" attitude set in till later. I guess it depends on how irritating your Mom is about taking pictures. Emma sure looks like a little princess in her easter dress though.

I've been working on my FINAL ROUND project for the Little Dreamer Design competition. It's a full size kit this time, and instead of using commercial products to do things like distress the paper for me, or make 3-d embellishments etc. I've got to do it all myself this time. I've been working so far to make some 'tools' for myself to accomplish those things. I've got one idea that I've been working on, but so far it's not turning out like I'd like it to. Good thing they gave us extra time on this one. It's not due till Sunday. Then starting April 7th it will be on sale in the Little Dreamer shop. Each purchase counts as a vote for me. I'll give you a clue about what I'm working on: The theme has to do with something children know. Any guesses?
stay tuned for more clues and maybe a sneak peek or two......

1 comment:

Rencher Fam said...

Oh my goodness...Emma looks so beautiful in her Easter dress! Can't wait to see your next kit!