Monday, July 28, 2008

baby announcement.


This is my nephew Easton. He's such a sweet boy. My sister asked me to design some baby announcements for her. This is one of several designs. Once I work up a few more including some girly ones and gender neutral ones, they'll be available for customization in the Sue Shop. I'm also currently working on some wedding announcements.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Hey Sue,

I would love to have one of your designs to send out my next baby announcement. We're having a boy so I can buy the one you just designed or see what more you come up with between now and November. Your so talented!

Sara said...

What a cute baby announcement! I have a baby announcement of my own. I'm pregnant! I read the comment you put on my blog and I am still interested in the adoption stuff so I will definitely check out that sight. Right now I am just flying high!

Rachael said...

That is so cute! I don't think I will need a wedding announcement in the future, but the baby announcement might come in handy one day

The Roz's said...

I just got mine in the mail. Great design! It's beautiful!