By the way, did you know that the F.L.Y in Fly Lady and "flying" stands for Finally Loving Yourself?
Monday, July 28, 2008
FLY LADY DAY NINE.
I've got to apologize to my FLY buddies....I've let things slip the last few days. You must feel like it's groundhog day being stuck on day eight for about 5 days now. Anyway, I'm back in the game, and day nine of FLY LADY has a small bit of reading involved. **click here** to read FLY Lady's take on decluttering. Today I'll also be doing some 'crisis cleaning'. I don't have any crisis (visitors coming) or anything. I've just found it's a good way for me to get more of my housework done in a day, and today my house REALLY needs it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've decided to hop on the FLY band wagon! Wish me luck! Here I go to clean my sink.
Post a Comment