Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FLY LADY DAY THREE.

So far, so good.  I've done everything I am supposed to.  I just love those baby steps.  It's so fun to have you fly buddies too.  So here's day three, same as day two- pretty much.

  • Get up and get dressed to the shoes.  Make up, hair  the whole works.
  • shine your sink
  • read your reminders
  • READ THIS (click here)
doesn't sound too hard now does it?  I must say that even after this far, I already feel better about my house.  It's not totally clean, but it's a lot better than usual.  How 'bout you? 

3 comments:

Nora Mair said...

I've just got some shopping to do today and to fill up my gas tank. If I could ever stick to my swish and swipe....

Anonymous said...

It really is nice to have a clean sink, even if it is the only thing in my house that is clean!

Susan said...

I hear ya! It really is the only clean thing in my house!