More highlights of our trip: Every year we 'float the river'...which means we jump into a canoe or a raft at "Big Springs" and let the river take us back home to the cabin. It usually takes about 2 hours. This year, which was Emma's first year floating, we made a few stops....it took us 5 hours. I came back sunburned and covered in (50+) mosquito bites.
Mostly we waited while Bub fished. I was supposed to be fishing too, but ended up taking care of the kids more than anything. After Aiden got bored catching minnows at the rivers edge,
He caught a trout of his own. with Dad's help of course.
And Emma caught her VERY FIRST FISH EVER!!! (she held onto the rod and giggled while Bub reeled it in) she was so excited, but refused to touch it at all -- just like her Mommy.

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah Emma! looks like such a great place to take your family!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Beautiful pictures-I love the top picture of Emma!
Post a Comment