Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FLY LADY DAY FOUR.

I must admit, I almost didn't get my sink shined today. By some merciful miracle, both the kids slept in till 9:00. Then I had visiting teachers coming at 12:00, and just one thing after another you know? But I did finally get it done about an hour ago. :)

We have a new Fly-buddy. My niece Robin who just moved to Sunny St. George has joined our ranks.

I've got to apologize for the "READ THIS" part of yesterdays (today, cause I'm typing at 11pm) cliff-note version. I read it and thought "Now, what the heck did I have to read that for?" So, in the future I'll try to be better at sorting out the need-to-know stuff.

Today's tasks:

  • Get up & get dressed to the shoes
  • shine your sink
  • read your reminders (these are the beginning of a 'control journal')
Good luck everyone! Day 4 is as far as I've ever gotten. (Even though I did day 4 for about 2 weeks!)

No comments: