Friday, July 25, 2008


I finished the new kit today. I must say, I really enjoy working at my own pace. As you can see the new kit is "Down to Business" not terribly creative or colorful. But it's got a lot of basic, neutral things in it. A necessary staple in any scrapbooker's arsenal. My favorite element is the set of 3 coffee stains. As many of you know, I don't drink coffee. So, I had fun making coffee cup rings with paint and a mug in my kitchen. Aiden thought I was crazy. (This is now available in the Sue shop. click here.)

Sorry to the fly buddies. I've been stuck on day seven for two or three days now. We took up a last minute invitation to stay overnight at Bub's family cabin (up Parley's Canyon) He was playing around with Aiden and Emma and somehow tore his trapezius muscle. He was in excruciating pain, couldn't move, and we had to take him to the insta-care. They told him he needed to take a couple days off of work to recuperate---but,Bub wouldn't have it. He didn't want to let his clients down. So the doctor gave him some good drugs and sent him on his way.

1 comment:

Rencher Fam said...

So sorry to hear about Bub. I hope that he is feeling better. I can't wait to see your new kits. For some reason the pics weren't showing up on your website. Also,I was wondering if I could have your permission to use your cute monsters on my blog? I want to change the way it looks and use your designs!! I also love the announcements! I like how the wording on it says "with love" instead of proud parents or something like that. GOOD JOB!!