It's been a while since I've had to do it, but I've done. Davey once exploded on me when I was changing his diaper. It got all over my clothes. Once Brian got it too, and it was all over the floor. It took him 45 minutes to clean it up! I could help but laugh a little to myself "Glad it wasn't me!"
Sue, I am now confirming my computer retardedness--I responded to your post on June 20, 2008 but as Kimmy was talking me through how to leave a comment, I somehow screwed it up. So now I am trying again. This comment should lead you to my blog. Where as the other one won't. (read my other post though--good book suggestions)
4 comments:
Yep...I'm sure a mother! :)
I completely understand!!! I had to do that yesterday now that I think about it!
It's been a while since I've had to do it, but I've done. Davey once exploded on me when I was changing his diaper. It got all over my clothes. Once Brian got it too, and it was all over the floor. It took him 45 minutes to clean it up! I could help but laugh a little to myself "Glad it wasn't me!"
Sue, I am now confirming my computer retardedness--I responded to your post on June 20, 2008 but as Kimmy was talking me through how to leave a comment, I somehow screwed it up. So now I am trying again. This comment should lead you to my blog. Where as the other one won't. (read my other post though--good book suggestions)
Post a Comment