Monday, July 21, 2008
MEMORY GAME....
I have seen this on several other blogs and finally decided to play along. Here's how it goes. Leave a comment on this post of some sort of memory you have of me or with me. It doesn't matter if you know me a lot or a little. If you have a blog, I'll have to assume that you are playing along and leave a comment on your blog as well. If you don't have a blog, that's okay. You can still play. It's supposed to be real fun to hear the memories.....let's hear em'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Well, I remember when Aiden was still in the hospital and I was driving you up, or we were coming back down I can't quite remember. We drove down the street that had all of the fraternity (sp?) houses and all the guys were waving at us and we thought we were just hot stuff, and then we realized we were driving down a one way street in the wrong direction and that was why they were waving at us! It was to tell us to turn around!
I remember you and Janet would always play with us when we were little. You guys had so many Cabbage Patch Dolls and My Little Ponies. You were always (and still are) so nice to us!
You had this shoe you used to kill spiders with. You even drew a spider on the toe so you knew which one to use.
All I remember from HS is that the Meeks were untouchable. Way too popular for someone like me. My husband remembers you and thought you were really cool and not "too cool for school" at all.
so many memories....i think my all time fav is still meeting jay lenno's head in down town salt lake with you and cambria! where is she? where is patrick? that would be second only to me figuring out how in the world we were connected through someone's boyfirend on a mission. wink wink! such a small small world. we miss you!
welcome Julie "Smoddard"! I'm glad you figured me out. I'm really not a creepy blog stalker.
You came to my house after Charlotte died and you crawled in bed with me because I just couldn't get out...And all of our Late Night Oakcrest talks. We were just as bad as the girls staying up late...
I remember getting introduced to you as "Dave's co-worker's wife, Sue!" I also remember your talk in church and the trials you talked about were so inspirational. You are awesome and I am glad I have gotten to know you better. (We missed you at girl's night out!)
I also remember getting to know you at Girl's Night Out. I love to read your blog. I feel like I've gotten to know you well through your blog. You are such a nice person!
Sneaky Geeks and a spontaneous drive to Price to ask Wonka if we could go to Dogwood. Oh, oh oh, one more. Your funny way of saying, "Whaaa? A dolla fo a loaf of bread?"
when we first met, walking the kids to school.. and of course, girls night out!
Post a Comment