
We just got back from a week in Yellowstone. Bub's family has a cabin in Island Park, so it's our built-in vacation every year. It's a BEAUTIFUL place, and we all love it. We took a little over 500 pictures. No, I will not post them all. But over the next few days I will post a few and fill you in on our adventures. For now, you'll have to stare at this picture of me and Bub. I know we're not much to look at, but I had to post it --- it's a novelty. We never have pictures of ourselves, let alone just the two of us.....we're always on the other side of the camera taking pictures of the kids. This picture was taken by my brother in law RYAN who is quite the photo enthusiast. If you'd like to see more of his photos, check out his (wife's) blog here.

2 comments:
Hi Sue! Cute picture of you and Bub. I haven't gotten the gumption yet to put a picture of myself on my own blog. I never like any of my pictures so I just use the kid's faces to represent me! :)
How fun! I have never been to Yellowstone! Your pictures are so pretty!
Post a Comment