is anybody still doing fly lady with me? If not, it probably makes for pretty boring blogging. I'm thinking of moving the flylady daily task list to the side bar so I can post like normal.....anybody have a preference?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am still doing it. I'm not doing that great, but my sink is still clean! You can post the tips wherever you want. I don't have a preference. I'm just glad you got me going!
I don't think it is boring blogging. I have been thinking about doing flylady myself after we are all moved and settled in. And I bet it's good for you to have the accountability factor with the blog. Anyways, that's just what I think.
3 comments:
I am still doing it. I'm not doing that great, but my sink is still clean! You can post the tips wherever you want. I don't have a preference. I'm just glad you got me going!
I don't think it is boring blogging. I have been thinking about doing flylady myself after we are all moved and settled in. And I bet it's good for you to have the accountability factor with the blog. Anyways, that's just what I think.
I'm still in. I have hotspots in in my kitchen that was covered all week and is now free. I should post pics
Post a Comment