We had an impromptu photo shoot in the kitchen tonight, and I'm so excited about THIS picture. I have been trying for months to get a good picture of the kids, and this is it. Both kids are looking, both kids are smiling. I have to say here that I LOVE the digital world, because if I had to buy & develop film for all the pictures I've taken, I'd be broke! also -- Aiden's smile in this picture wasn't as good as his smile in another one, so I photoshopped it! I'm especially proud that I was able to figure that out and pull it off.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
impromptu photo shoot
We had an impromptu photo shoot in the kitchen tonight, and I'm so excited about THIS picture. I have been trying for months to get a good picture of the kids, and this is it. Both kids are looking, both kids are smiling. I have to say here that I LOVE the digital world, because if I had to buy & develop film for all the pictures I've taken, I'd be broke! also -- Aiden's smile in this picture wasn't as good as his smile in another one, so I photoshopped it! I'm especially proud that I was able to figure that out and pull it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
yay! great job with the photoshop. I assume it helps that you have experience with it! I cannot even tell.
Sue,
Your picture is great! How did you get the lighting and the black background in your kitchen? Once, again, your talent is such a blessing!
I have a black sheet that I draped over the kitchen chairs, then just sat the kids in front of the window where the light was naturally coming in.
I love your kids. They are so beautiful. The light of angles shines in their eyes.
oh my gosh... it looks like a little you and a little bub sitting there! lots of kids are cute but yay for you for capturing their cuteness! thanks for the photo tips. i need to get adobe photoshop!
Beautiful kids! They really are so angelic. Thanks for posting the great pic. Be sure to put it on the Meeks Messenger too please.
What beautiful picture! You definately need to frame this in your kitchen
LOVE it! You are so talented Sue!
Post a Comment