Thursday, July 17, 2008

FLY LADY DAY FIVE.

Okay, so it's 10:30pm and I haven't shined my sink yet! I was fairly successful at keeping dishes out of it for most the day. But once dinner was finished, I was too. I plan to go upstairs and do it now before I collapse into bed.

are you ready for day five?
here it is.
there's one new thing.

  • get up, get dressed to the shoes.
  • shine your sink
  • read your reminders
  • re-write your stinkin' thinkin' ! (see explanation below)
"Are you hearing any of those nagging negative voices popping into your head?...take a piece of paper and write down what you hear. Then, I want you to turn those ugly words around and say something nice to yourself to negate the ugly words that they said." --Fly Lady
Good Luck ladies. I'd love to hear how you are all doing. Did you shine your sink today?

No comments: